Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow safety rules and quality standards at all times.
- Be responsible for maintaining quality and efficiency on all projects.
- Be responsible for a two, three or four-person crew.
- Have the capacity to drive medium duty straight trucks to various job sites. Operates and drives all-terrain vehicle-mounted or truck mounted drilling rigs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- The ability and willingness to travel and work out of town.
Preferred Certification and Skills or the Ability to Obtain:
- In-Situ testing methods (i.e. packer testing, pressuremeter testing, vane shear testing, instrumentation installation, etc.)
- DOT Medical Card.
- OSHA 40-Hour Course.
- CPR/First Aid Trained.
- Valid Class A or B commercial driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
7NT Engineering offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time.